Friday, October 24, 2008
A crazy week... caused by a crazy person!
Alrighty... I have had a CRAZY week... Well kind of crazy... but unfortunately those problems were caused by dear old... ME!!!! I had A TON of homework, and had a few all nighters this week... I know what you're thinking... "did she NOT just have a 5 day weekend". Oh Rachel did (okay 3rd person doesn't suite me)... I did... but I'm a slacker! Oh and I better not see any comments that say anything like "Rachel you're a great kid"... because YES this was self inflicted! And I payed for it... so there you go lesson learned. Hopefully. I mean this has happened before though. Oh well not again. This weekend I want to... DO MY HOMEWORK, SLEEP, and watch Disney Movies! Which I will always love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Niiiice. YOU'RE CRAZY! teehee question: how do you get such cool backgrounds for your blog?? All the ones I can see are laaaame.
Post a Comment