It's interesting how FAR things are taken in our world today! I mean... everything seems to be taken to an extreme...
EXAMPLE:
I was on facebook (big suprise :) ). And I saw this kid, who commented on a girls status. The girls status was something kind of dramatic, and the boy that commented on her status was kind of rude! So... I was kind of interested in who he was... I clicked on his name, and up brings this thing about him... I was reading this LOOOONG explanation he had written about who he was... and... in it he said "I don't care what the world thinks of me". GENERALLY, that is a good statement, but I was just thinking... not always. To me it seems like some people feel like they can say whatever they want to people, and do whatever they want because they don't "care what the world thinks of them", and then they get angry when people "judge" them. But it seems to me, that they are extreme about this topic! I mean, you should CARE enough to be kind to others, and CARE enough about the world, that its okay if mean things come back to you! It is NOT okay, to throw out whatever kind of junk you want, and be the person that makes people say "don't care what they think." I dunno... in an EXTREME situation... "I don't care what the world thinks about me" is kind of a selfish statement.
The end!
1 comment:
Ah so true! Thank you for these insights! haha
Post a Comment