Thursday, September 25, 2008

Even though you are tired of hearing...

about AUDITIONS!!! I'm going to tell you how they're going... don't worry and then I won't tell you anything about them until we figure out what parts we got. :) okay so out of the 4 things we have to do we have performed 2 of them. I was really nervous for the song, but I got over it and I guess it went all right. People told me it sounded good but what were they supposed to say? Plus my teacher got to asking me about what happened to give me so much more volume in my solo :) that's a plus. Let's see, also In our monologues, people told me I did a really good job (but again is this not expected) and again Ms. Porter asked me what happened over the summer to have given me that much confidence :) that's plus two. Anyways auditions are going fine, but I'm so excited for my audition part with the scene because I love the scene we are doing. As for the dance, I'm still working that out. I don't know if I should try to finish learning a dance solo or if I should do ballroom, because she said for our "solo" we could do a partner dance, so... if I can only find a guy to dance with maybe I can do that instead... which one... which one... any ideas?

1 comment:

Holly and Derek said...

It sounds like they went great!!! Those were great comments from the teacher! I am sure that you did a great job! I am excited to see what happens next and what part you get! Great job!