Thursday, September 18, 2008
More Audition Stuff!
Okay, I've been driving myself nuts trying to figure out all of this audition stuff. Our teacher changed the audition date to Monday. So now I'm rushing to learn my solo, my scene, my monologue, and hopefully we do enough dancing in our scene that I won't have to do a dance solo... that would not be pretty. My poor friend Jessie spent an hour or so trying to teach me a dance solo. It was hard for me to dance. So my head is spinning as I try to learn how to sing, dance, and act in a few days :) I just got back from practicing my scene though, and that's probably going to be the best of the audition pieces. I make a fantastic Storyteller 1. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, welcome to the world of the performing arts, where head-spinnage is our favorite game!
Poor friend Jessie?
Well... it really wasn't THAT bad you know...
We DID learn like 10 seconds. =]
Post a Comment