Thursday, January 15, 2009

There is an Island where rivers run deep...






Okey day... WE FINALLY PERFORMED ONCE ON THIS ISLAND!!! Although, I did disagree with the teacher a lot of the time... I think that it was a GREAT experience to be in this play... I mean it wasn't the best, but it sure was fun, and I'm so glad that I did it!!!! I just thought I share some pictures from this little ordeal (later I'll have to post my model picture... you'll see what that is when it comes :) Don't worry it's not that scary ) Anywho here they are...

4 comments:

Derek said...

You guys did really well, congrats

Holly and Derek said...

Oh it looks like such a great play and I love your pictures. I am sure that you did a great job!

jCroft(y) said...

I'm a baaaddd sisterrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

No you're not!!! You're my favorite sister... and the best one!