...try my hand at photographing people... I've always been fascinated with photographers, and especially their ability to take pictures of people!!! There are so many fantastic photographers out there... so my little brother was a sport, and posed for me while I took some pictures of him... here they are!!! Yes I basically used the same editing effect for all of them, but that's all I know how to do!!! :)

This is him, with his valentine box.
Him on our stairs!

He got the football and the hat, but I LOVE the face he's making!!!

He's such a good scout, I was going to try to enhance the "DO YOUR BEST" on the front of his hat, but I didn't know how... so...

And of course, a photo shoot would not be complete without a dramatic shot, of just the face :)
1 comment:
Wow. Bubba changed soooo much.. .That is Bubba right? Do you still call him Bubba? Jonathon now? How old is he? i feel ooold.
Post a Comment