
Welp, I've been a bit worried you see, about my lovely AP test, and I've been thinking... how was it so easy for my brother, and so easy for him to get a 5 on that test!? And, so easy for my sister, to pass that test, and do so well... and then tonight, at a trek activity, someone asked me if I was going to take a lot of AP classes like Derek was, and if I was going to follow in his footsteps... I said I was planning to, and they said, yeah it would be kind of hard and I may not want to follow it exactly, he has big feet and a long stride. And that's when I realized, oh snap! My brother is a real go getter!! I admire his ability to conquer anything. He accomplishes everything that he wants to, and then he has time to enjoy his life, while running miles and miles every day. He accomplishes so much, and while doing all of this, he excels in things like piano, and art... Hopefully he's not too weirded out, but I thought I would take the chance to recognize his awesomeness... He's a good role model, and he's a good leader! Hopefully I can fill his big shoes,
and maybe take my own long stride (I don't think I can run miles on end) :)
8 comments:
Speaking of this, Rachel, why don't you join track?
Porque do you want me to join track??
Hey did you take that picture?? It's really good!
No... my dad did, but I edited it up baby!!!
I think that's way cool that you admire your brother! I've always wanted an older brother.. ha ha.. but I'm stuck with younger sisters! I think I need to be nicer to them though, so they will look up to me more! :P
Derek is an example to me too.
Yea Derek is pretty awesome!!!
Post a Comment