Friday, April 10, 2009

Family, Easter, and the temple

so... I... celebrated Easter with my family today and there are some lovely, cute pictures from the gathering taken by my papa!

This is a picture of two of my super sweet cousins, Enya is so stinkin' cute (she's the grinning one) I also like the kind of ninja -like look of Faith in the background...



This is the COVETED Golden egg, hidden by me... it was the second to last egg found... can you see it???


okay next lets go with the temple... we were taking some pictures at the Jordan River temple, and it is SO beautiful... here are some that I took...

Okay this one's just a cool flower, they always have lovely flowers at the temple.



Seriously can you say gorgeous?? and the background with the purpleness is awesome!



I just liked this saying when it was built, and I really liked the soft peach colored flowers...


I kind of like this shot, and as soon as I saw this lovely inscription "More Holiness Give Me" popped right in my head.

No comments: