Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What the?!?!

It was a regular day in Chemistry today, Mr. Salter was going over our stoichiometry homework (Oh honors chem... full of sophmores... but that's a whole other story!), when I decided that I wanted a granola bar. So I reached into my backpack and pulled out this baby...

"Ooooh... that's a pretty sweet design for a generic brand of granola bars... I like i... WHAT THE!?!???"

That's right my friends. It was ONLY 90 calories. All I want to know is what kind of generic brand has the nerve to charge me just as much money, and give me only 90 calories. I am infuriated by the way they taunt my purchase, placing it next to the "made with whole grain oats," in an attempt to flaunt their cheapness in my face.

All I can say is... How rude.
That is all.

1 comment:

Jared said...

Seriously, if you pay good money you should get at least a litter fatter.