CINDERELLA! YOU WANT TO COME SEE IT. I KNOW YOU DO. And I want YOU to come see it. Seriously. Come. In case you haven't seen a Hillcrest Production or musical before, they are BIG. A cast of around 200 people. And the magic of a classic story. You'll LOVE it. Also they're doing something really fun this year (I think anyways :) ) and having a little kid tea party with Cinderella and the prince. I think that that is on Saturday in between the matinee and the night show. How convenient a matinee. Because you were thinking about going with your little kids or your old people. Perfect. :)
COME TO CINDERELLA!!! Let me know if you want me to snag you some tickets, and let me know fast so you don't have to sit in the back! :)
November 17-20thBesides that we're done with the first quarter of school. That my friends is ridiculous.
And... That is all.

2 comments:
I might be interested in taking my daughter on a date . . . hmmm.
That'd be so fun! I think Lauren would love it! Let me know if you want me to get you some tickets :)
Post a Comment