1. Oreo's. I've recently deemed them "the awkward cookie." I mean think about it... you're eating an oreo. Maybe at a party. And then so and so walks up to talk to you, and you smile at them... AHHHHHHHHH! Nice... gray... teeth... and tongue... and... everything. AWWWkward. :)
2. More awkward things... the other day I was wearing some awkward socks, and I was walking into the school when I glanced to the side and saw my reflection. Lovely. My pants are tucked into my socks :P I laughed and pulled them out, and then laughed some more as I contemplated what the person behind me was thinking! Hehe...
3. This month is going to be painful. Ouch. I have so much stuff to do. But it's also going to be exciting! As most of it is stuff that I actually ENJOY doing. But... there is so much of it... it's like... pain. And all of these random things keep popping up that I have to do!
Um... yeah!
That's all!
3 comments:
I feel the SAME WAY about Oreos. That's why I only eat them when I'm alone. Actually, even then I don't really eat them that often because you never know when your one true love might come knocking on the door.
Is Track one of those things you are going to do that you like doing (working out)?
I have to agree with Taylor, you really are going to do track!
Post a Comment