Hehe... expect this to be one of those random posts that don't have a lot to do with anything!
First of all the semester just ended, and thus I get new classes right? No more aerobics = :( I can feel the flab coming on already! And to top that all off I had to move seminary classes and so I don't have Brother Gunnell anymore, and instead of Aerobics I had Clothing 1 (barf).
But besides the flabbyness it all worked out because I am now in an awesome seminary class with some of my favorite people! (Seriously... yesterday was our first day and I was SO excited.) And... I transferred out of Clothing 1 into... Computer Tech :) Hehe... Today we learned how to make email accounts. I like that class already! Plus I have to take it to graduate, while nothing forces me to take Clothing 1.
Other things... Español... is still a little bit painful for me! I'm realizing now that while I feel like I can comprehend a lot (but actually probably not as much as I think :P) I can NOT speak a word of Spanish! Today we got to talk to the Latinos in Action again, which is actually really good, because they're cool, and they can all speak Spanish in what not... but I get SO embarrassed when I have to say "Okay... hang on a second while I try to translate what I want to say to you into Spanish." Yeeeeah. Let's just say it's super super fun.
But really I shouldn't be complaining... because my life is wondaful!
Oh... also, just because I love to support things...
HILLCREST HIGH SCHOOL PRESENTS:
Metamorphoses
January 27-29, 2011 at 7:00pm
In the Hillcrest High School auditorium (7350 S 900 E, Midvale UT)
Doors open at 6:30
Tickets available at the door, (I think for 7 dollars) or in advance (and I can hook you up with some tickets if you want!) for six dollars!
There will be a POOL in our auditorium. You heard me. A POOL full of some of the most talented people we have here at Hillcrest :)
Anywho... That's all!
1 comment:
YAY SEMINARY!! oh good good...semester change is great, it will be an adventure, and hopefully it will end soon :).
and we had a pretty intense 3 text Spanish conversation yesterday :P
Rachel is the best!
Post a Comment