Thursday, August 25, 2011

Disneyland!

This is... one of my favorite places. Ever. I love it... so here's our trip in a nutshell...

First of all.
This. Is a baby llama. It was at a petting zoo at a gas station (Yes, it's true!). This picture does not do it's cuteness justice. You see, I'm not really a person who thinks llamas are particularly cute. But this one was ADORABLE.
This is me FREAKIN out because I liked it so much! Llamas make some kind of cooing... llama noise. I'm not really sure what it means, but I thought it might be it's "I'm about to charge, or bite your hand, or spit on you" noise. BECAUSE I was a little bit afraid of it... I screamed when it sneezed. It was scary :) But so thrilling. One of the highlights of my life for sure.
Awkward holding the camera picture of me and Jonathan. I think I had some awkwardly bright juice for breakfast. Thank you juice... for giving me an awkward colored tongue.
Awwww. Family.
Disney. This is why I love you so much. You make giant toy boxes. But... unfortunately we are horrible at looking like toys. So... pretend we don't just look like we're standing there...

"She's too fat" "He's too fat" (he started it :) )

My momma with a giant turkey leg

Cuteeee...
This is us. We're sad. We have to leave. After all... it is the happiest place on earth.

It seriously was such a fun trip! And it kinda made me think that I would LOVE to work for Disney, or something like it. All of the details that are put into everything... including just the standing area. Gah. I LOVE it. Everything is just so magical!!

1 comment: