Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm a little pony, clippity clop, clippity clop

Once... I went to a sheepdog festival (Yes.  It truly does exist!)  I petted this tiny teeny teeeeeeeny tiny little pony.  Look at how teeny it is.  That's like a four year old.  The pony is like half of the four year old.  THAT'S TEENY!!!


I wasn't sure if I was allowed to go in to the petting zoo... but once I figured out I could just waltz right in and pet a tiny pony.  I walked in.  And apparently made this face.  "LOOK.  I'm right next to the tiny pony!!"
 I'm not sure whose face looks happier.  Mine or that little girls. 
\

 Also.



Free Produce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to post this. I should get one of those tiny ponies it could mow my lawn lol not sure there is much else you could do with it.

Robin Hood said...

This is fantastic. Mostly your face at petting the tiny pony.