Friday, October 28, 2011

Loooove.

Love.  I just want you to know.  That I LOVE a good love story.  I love it. 
My favorite book?  Pride and Prejudice. 
My favorite movies?  Probably all of the Disney movies.
Because guess what?  I LOVE the love stories :P  I mean come ON.  Beauty and the Beast.  You can't tell me you don't love that!  YOU LOVE it!!!  Especially the music at the beginning... (do do do do do do DO.  Bum bum) Or Tangled.  Man I LOVE tangled.  You just have to love it!  Or Hercules. Yes.  I'm such a softy when it comes to love stories.

Annnnnd.  I have a perfect one for you to come to seeeeeeee. :)  Sure, it's true that I may be a little biased in this situation.  But this show is going to be awesome.

Hillcrest High School presents:
AIDA.  November 16-19.
 
See the bottom?  "The timeless love story"  That means you should come to seee it.  See the top? "Elton John and Tim Rice"  THAT means you should come to see it!  Want to know a secret?  This show is going to be so legit.  That means you SHOULD come to see it!  I take a lot of pride in our school's performing arts.  The musical is a particularly big deal at our school because it isn't a regular "high school musical."  Our musical involves probably around 250 students.  That's a LOT of students.  Our directors are increible!  Also... they are spending a lot of money on this show to make it good, and to make it a good experience for the kids IN the show!  And I want YOU to come to see it.  I really really wish that I could be in the show AND watch the show, because it's going to be great!  We don't put on regular "high school shows" at good ol' Hillcrest!

Let me know if you're interested!!  Because I KNOW you'll love a good love story!


No comments: