Friday, February 10, 2012

Senioritis

Mmmmmmy goodness.  This week has been tough for me homework wise.  Which is super dumb because... I don't even have very much!  I get home... and suddenly... I have lots of things to do.


Things I have done to avoid doing homework this week:

ORGANIZED MA STUFF.  Definitely a need.   Especially the part where I made these labels.  Whhhhhhhhhaaaat?

 Yes.  That is a blurry picture of an ALLIGATOR(crocodile? Who knows!) label.  And of course a train label.  CHEECK.

ART.  Definitely high priority.  Hehe.  A friend asked me to paint him a random blob painting.  So I painted this.  It was actually super fun!  I'm not much of an abstract artist... but I liked it a lot!
The doodling actually got so bad it got to this empty roll of tape.  And then a bunch of random papers in my room!  It HAD to be done right then!


EATING.  "I'm hungry... I can't do homework when I'm hungry!"  Yeah right Rachel... no one believes you!


Most of this was done in an attempt to avoid this... OH man.  Nooooo.  Not gov homework!
 

2 comments:

Nate and Heidi said...

Ha Ha, I remember being "so done" with high school about this time. You get to a point where you are over it and ready to move on to way way way better things! I can't believe you are 18! I can't believe I am 32 either so there you have it :)
( this is Heidi Braack by the way :)

Jacob said...

Love the painting! So awesome. You should be thanking me for giving you a reason to get out of history homework. Thanking? Is that the right word? Should I have said "hating?"