Monday, September 3, 2012

Happenings at BYU

It is my SECOND week of college so far.  And I just thought I'd take a moment to document a couple of things.

Weird things that have happened to me today:
1. I was in the Fine Arts Center here at the Y :)  It was a particularly nice quiet day in there today... and there were faint strains of "Come Thou Fount" coming out of a Recital Hall.  Well... all of a sudden!  Out pops Vocal Point and out comes a harmonica... and suddenly they are gracing us (us being... me and like 3 other people in the HFAC today) with a couple of hymns.  I recorded it on my laptop.  But apparently I don't know how...because there is no sound on that recording!  Oops.  Which makes me sad.  But apparently... they're making a CD which makes me glad.  :) 

2. I was walking past the Law building today... and there were a bunch of people wearing fake mustaches.  Okaaaaay...  :)  Some of them even had mustache eyebrows!  Chew on that for a moment.

3. I was studying in my car :)  (yeah... that's weird! :)  But sometimes it's quieter in a car!)  and I'm PRETTY sure I saw some boys going to serenade a couple of girls... maybe not.  Maybe they were just knocking on their door with a guitar.  You never know these days...

But overall... it's been pretty fun so far! :)  I'm sure there will be more to come!  And when I figure out how to load pictures onto my computer... you'll be able to see my "college life" in all of it's glory!

Over and out. 

1 comment:

Author said...

you should tell the story about the window... hehe