Saturday, September 22, 2012

There's good news... and there's bad news!

THE GOOD NEWS:
-My parents came down to BYU to see me today!  And to do some other things :)  But also to see me! 
-They brought me some food!
-They took me out to Zupas!  Woohoo!!
-I have awesome roommates :)
-I just had some hot chocolate.
-I realized... that yogurt is my second favorite food... (second only to hot chocolate!)
-I went to a BYU choir showcase yesterday and it was excellent!
-It's getting closer to Thanksgiving!  It's a good holiday.  

THE BAD NEWS:
-Instead of working on my homework tonight...
- I decided to work on my future!  I remade my list of possible majors!  And it has growwwwwn.
Groan.  I now have a list of 21 possible majors.  Some very sweet people say "That's awesome that you have so many talents and interests"  I just say... I'm just clueless.  Or I tell them I'm majoring in fence sitting.

No comments: