Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The CRAZY BAKERY??


So why the crazy bakery?!? Ha ha after one of my loves cooking! Plus when we were in Taiwan I decided that if I were to pursue a career I would want to own my own bakery! I love to cook... EVERYTHING!!! I especially love to make pie's and I love to make, lemon bread, banana bread, normal bread, rolls, cinnamon rolls... anything you can think of! I love it SOO much that my mom has to limit my baking to 2 times a week! How sad is that? Now what will I do all summer?? It's for the best though, so that I don't deplete our supply of flour, sugar, and other such things! mmm... mmm... mmm... maybe I'll post some of my favorite recipes for everyone! That picture is a picture of a really ugly pie that I made for my parents anniversary, it's not very pretty because I was trying to fit as many houses on it as years have been married, and it got off centered! EWW!!! Oh well... pie tastes good no matter what it looks like... hehe!

No comments: