Monday, July 28, 2008

My lovely art!




Ha ha... as many of you know I like art... so I decided to post some of my art because I finally got around to taking pictures of it because I'm entering it in a tiny art contest... so here they are... I know they aren't as good as some peoples... or a lot of peoples but I like um... the painting of the little boy is my youngest brother otherwise known as "Bubba" (yea it's not his real name just his nickname) but it was when he was like 3 or something and he was so cute and he was camping... the other one is a picture of the Nauvoo temple... if you can't tell that one's watercolor the other one is oil! Ha ha... well I hope you like them!! Oh and the picture of Bubba was my first painting.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Wow. Amazing.
You're a pretty talented artist. =]
How did that picture for you mom work out? The one she wanted to give to your grandma?
=]

Rach said...

Oh pretty good... I like it... it was kind of a redo of someone elses painting though... but slightly different... I should put a picture of it on some time