Oh here I go, I'm attempting to readjust to school schedule, here I am 6:30 in the dark, all alone... because everyone else is sleeping. But of course I must because although I finished my AP packet, I still need to: study for the countries and capitals test(I've already begun, but I've only got like 3 maps memorized), think of a science project, and finish reading outside lies magic, plus write the essay that goes with it. So that's another reason why I'm awake this "early". It's not even early, but if I slept in I would wake up at 8:00 so here comes my hour and a half extra. Why school?!? WHY!?!?!
2 comments:
Wow Rachel that is dedication! You are right that is way too early if you don't have to be up! Good luck with school and all of your hard classes! It's all worth it when it is over...but then I didn't pass my AP test...but you will!!
Thanks Holly!!! I hope I'll pass the test, first I have to get past the countries one this Friday :)
Post a Comment