Monday, August 4, 2008
Broadway Rocks!
In the dull days of summer life I find myself not a thing to blog about... on... hmmm it was Saturday night... I think we went to this little play thingy... called Broadway Rocks! It was a collection of different songs from famous musicals! It was pretty awesome... especially since Susan Egan was there!!!! Who is Susan Egan you may ask? Well she played the original Belle in Beauty and the Beast! She's awesome amoung other people there, there was the person who played Jekyll in Jekyll and Hyde and the Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera. It was fantastic... poor Bubba had a headache and slept through the entire thing. The only non-fantastic part of it was when we were driving home... I don't know what time it ended but we were stuck in this HUGE traffic jam at 11:00 and still at 11:40... it was terrible. We got home at around 12:10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment