Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A week long sleepover, pb&j , and large fans

Ha ha... I have NOTHING to blog about... these days of summer are short and sweet... this week however I am having a lovely long sleepover... my brothers are gone away to scout camp, and so is my uncle... so now I head over to my aunt's house to stay with her and one of my best bud cousins. Her daughter is so cute... she constantly is asking to play with "domiyos" and she has way to much fun! But alas I'm forced to return to my home because this enslaving summer homework!!! But that's my fault... CURSE YOU PROCRASTINATION!!! And I looked like such a hobo walking there because according to everyone... that means YOU DEREK... and also the kids I babysit I look as though I'm about... nine years old. So there I was walking through the neighborhood carrying a pillow stuffed with blankets, an enormous blue and dare I say extremely juvenile bag stuffed with stuff (by the point of view of on lookers probably a few pb & j sandwiches and all sorts of random things)oh and a big fan to plug in so I wouldn't die of the heat... I got several concerned and awestruck looks as I walked down the street... for the poor 9 year old girl running away from home...what a sight to see.

No comments: