WARNING: DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING POST IF YOU HAVE ANY FORM OF DAIRY ALLERGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I'm just gonna do a really quick post before I go slave over my homework :), and since I can't really think of anything fantastic or amazing to blog about, I decided to do a CHEESY POST, and I mean really cheesy but really true! Well a while back like, a few weeks ago, my super amazing friend and I made Christmas cards (WHICH I LOVE!) and notebooks for eachother... it was so much fun. And so of course I couldn't use the notebook for something lame, and so I decided it would be a heartbook notebook (thank you to Brother Staples my Seminary Teacher) and a my favorite things about people notebook. Well, basically what this means, is like anytime I have like a really cool spiritual experience, or have like a really good lesson in church (which my seminary teacher kind of described as a spiritual pulse) I'll write about it. Also, I'm going to keep track of all the fantastic qualities of the people around me. NOW HERE COMES THE TRULY CHEESY PART. So as I have been analyzing people, and their good traits, I have been so amazed by the BEAUTY of everyone around me. I love to see all of the fantastic things that other people are doing, and the great people that they are being. I see so many sweet spirited people, and I LOVE it ! It's just a lovely way to look at life. Anywho, it was just a random new amazing discovery for me, and I am just so excited by it! Hopefully no serious allergic reactions occured!
1 comment:
Oh Rachel you are such a doll! I love your postitive attitude about everything. You are an amazing girl and person yourself. That is such a great idea to do. You are an inspiration and we should all just try to look for the positive in others because you will surely find it!
Post a Comment