Okay... when was well... I can't really say a youngster, but younger than 13 I could NEVER believe it when people said that teenagers were stupid... that all changed when I became one, and then realized the truth. Hopefully you all now that I attend gangstaville... I mean Midvale. :) Don't get me wrong I like the school... but I'm so amazed by the DUMB things that teenagers do. For example... the people who ride my bus. (by the way it's super hard to block out these conversations, when they yell them across the bus...) Today I came to a realization about these people and their conversations. Their conversations have NO substance. They just are, and they ARE the same thing... over and over...
"Bleep da bleep dirty content* bleep bleep you white kid! bleep da bleep dirty content" and so on and so forth. Over and over every day. I think if someone told them those things were ABSOLUTELY banned they couldn't talk at all! It's a lovely learning environment you see...
Another thing that drives me nuts about teenagers, is that they THINK they are SO OLD... me I know how old I am I'm almost 15... I'm a KID! And here at gangstaville I walk down the hall and here: "Wait you broke up with so and so," and "Oh dude, there's your ex"! I just wish they could step back and look at themselves and realize that guess what they are 12-15 and they ARE CHILDREN! Who do not need to date... who do not need to swear... who do not need to do any of this!! Dating and "falling in love" are often subjects of school! I say why!?!? Anywho... that was my shpeal about those "foolish young'uns..."
1 comment:
LOL
nice
i go to a private school so we have less bleeps nice blog anyway
Post a Comment