Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fall and Thanksgiving!


So... HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! We had such a great Thanksgiving... I'm STUFFED!!! I was just going to show ya'll some pie that I made, it's gluten free, and I made it for my Aunt. It was pretty hard to make, but I kind of like how it turned out... Mmm... Apple... it was actually pretty good though :)


Also I was gonna tell you about our fall this year. So we have like 6 HUGE COTTONWOOD trees so every year we get a TON of leaves. I think the total this year was... 82 bags of leaves! That's right eighty-two! A TON of leaves. Here's a picture of just one of the loads of leaves.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh my geee! I remember those trees.
Haha. 82 bags. Wow.
I'd hate raking those.
I live in a suburban new area kinda so we really don't rake anything....

that pie looks delicious! you should make me one. and it doesn't have to be glutten free! =] Tehe. Love ya rach.