Alright Quirks of mine... beware, there are SO many. I honestly consider myself to be THE DEFINITION of Quirky...
- I MONOLOGUE... all of the time, I take on a character, and talk and talk about one thing, until someone stops me, or I laugh... my friends do it with me! Love them!
- When I'm in the kitchen I dance around, ALL of the time, it must be the wood floor or something... but I'm always striking poses in there... weird huh?
- A lot of times when I'm in the kitchen or around food "My Strongest Suit" from Aida pops into my head, maybe it's that wood floor again, making me feel sassy or something!
- I sing "Me llamo Rachel" to the tune of a song from "Seussical" anytime I have nothing to do!
- When I eat a sandwich or a piece of toast I break it apart, I NEVER bite off a piece. (when I eat toast I have to fold it in half, and eat the crust first, and then I'll break off pieces of the middle).
- I say a LOT of made up things, for example... "snapsauce"
- I connect things RANDOMLY... a lot of times by a particular feeling, or color. I think it has a lot to do with how I paint. Like... I would connect singing a note, to painting a color in my hand. Weird no? Not a specific color or anything, but on my CURRENT painting, the colors in the hand are off extremely, and so if I sing something strangely, I get that same feeling!... I think it's exciting to make connections all of the time... others... think it's weird.
- I have pride issues, with being girly... I CAN'T really do it, if I try too hard to look pretty one day, I feel stupid. REALLY stupid. I don't know what it is... anything my mind deems as "girly" I avoid, not to say I'm a tomboy... I wouldn't go there, but, I JUST feel so stupid when I try to do something girly, but I don't care, or I like it when one of my friends is girly... (this is the same thing that prevented me from having a crush all through elementary school, actually, I only admitted to having a crush THIS YEAR... because I just felt like I was being girly, or sacrificing my independence by having a crush or something... ehhh who knows it's me!)
- I hate it when the bones protruding from your ankles knock together... AUGHHHHHH... it's terrible, why you ask? Who knows...
- I don't have too many quirks about how people pronounce things... EXCEPT... for the words milk and pillow. People in UTAH say mElk and PEllow... IT'S AN I PEOPLE!!!!!
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! I love your quirks, too Rachel! Haha...ALL of those are things I do...except maybe the toast....and the Seussical Song...but I laughed so hard at the kitchen dancing...I TOTALLY do that...:) and the whole girly thing, right there with ya...
Hi seester. Thanks for the potential blog traffic. :) You are quirktastic.
Post a Comment