Friday, August 7, 2009

somethin'

Okay, I feel as though, I'm going to do this random survey thing that my sister did on her blog!

What is your favorite time of day? I don't really know, I like all times of day I think.

What is your current favorite thing? Um, I don't think I have one, is that weird? Maybe it's because I just came back from trek (post to come!), so possibly although you may think I'm cheesy, but my favorite thing right now is going to be the gospel!

What was the last thing you bought? Icecream at Little America, although it was NOT bought with my own money... before that... a Pillow named Pillow!

What is your favorite weather? I like the wain... and I also like, spring weather, which can be rainy, I dunno, those few days when it's perfect to spend time outside

What’s on your bedside table? On it?... um a lamp an alarm clock and a hope chest.

If you could have a house totally paid for, anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I dunno... although other places are fantastic, and travely and such, I really would realistically probably enjoy living in Utah. Right now I just can't dream of living anywhere else, I guess you could call me closed minded...

Broccoli? I like it a lot! Delicious.

Ever been in a car accident? I don't drive, but once a guy bumped into our car, and it didn't really do a thing... so. whateva

What would you like to get rid of? Hum... that's kind of a hard question, but I might have to say as of now... one of the things I would like to get rid of is swear words!

If you could be anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Hum... I like my sisters answer the temple is a FANTASTIC place to spend an hour, and the Manhattan one is WAY cool, but I kind of absolutely LOVE the Hawaii temple... so that would be the place

When you were younger, what did you want to grow up to become? Well... I'm still young. But... when I was even younger I wanted to be a teacher but that was before I realized I didn't HAVE to be a teacher because everyone wanted to be one. Now that I'm young I want to be an artist a chef or both plus a fairy queen.

What is your favorite color? Same as my sister green... it's the best

What do you like better, e-mail or phone? Um... depends email is better for AKWARD things, but there are certain emotions that can't be expressed without your voice. Have you ever read an email and then thought someone was mad? So... either really

What do you do when you get time alone? All kinds of things, sometimes I sing, because no one is listening (although I do a GREAT DEAL of singing while everyone is listening). Also, I bake, and sometimes I'll study or read.

Who do you tag to fill out this survey? Anyone who wants to...

1 comment:

jCroft(y) said...

Your pillow, Pillow, should be pals with my pillow, Snugglet. And you would probably make a pretty cool artist/chef/fairy queen. You could own a gallery/bakery/magic castle.