
IF you haven't come to Curtains yet, you should REALLY take the chance. I knows it's a stinkin' huge cheese bucket for me to say it, but I really really LOVE live theater. There is no other way to describe it. Sitting in an Auditorium full of people who are sharing their energy with you, is such a MAGICAL experience
The first time I ever went to a musical was in the sixth grade. Hillcrest High School was putting on "Bye Bye Birdie" and oh my goodness I wanted to be one of those dancers in the aisles more than anything! Gah! It was incredible, I just wanted to be like those people, they had so much energy, and they looked like they were having so much fun. And it's crazy because NOW I'm doing that! It's not so glamorous as I thought, but it's still incredible. If you've never experienced that simply MAGICAL feeling of being in an audience, then you NEED to! IT's AMAZING. So... I would encourage you, not because I need people to come see me, but because I want to be able to share that joy, and the magic with you... to come to Curtains tonight! It's CLOSING NIGHT. And if you don't take this opportunity, it will surely pass you by. Sorry that this post is such a cheese bucket... It's just how I feel! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment