Sunday, November 1, 2009

What a duck am I

A lucky duck that is! Because... I have the best friends... EVER. That is absolutely serious. It's not because we go out on the town all of the time and do carazy teenage things all of the time. Because we don't! So many teenagers these days are confused, they think that they have good friends because they like to hang out, have parties, and chill with their friends all of the time! I'm here to tell you. They are wrong. I HAVE THE BEST friends... why?
Because... my friends make me a BETTER person. Seriously. I am a MUCH better person because of THEIR influence. I say.. "You are what you are around" and it's totally, and absolutely true. Luckily my friends are kind, they serve, many of them have strong testimonies that strengthen my own! We can talk about the gospel whenever we want to! We can go to the temple together(and we have MANY a times!! ) You have no idea what kind of AWESOME friendship all of this builds. I don't know HOW I got so stinkin' lucky, to have so many wonderful friends, and to be able to have a good environment wherever I am... school... home. Anywhere! It's great, I never have to worry about standards or anything, because we encourage each other to be BETTER!

We encourage each other to be honest, to get good grades, and to read our scriptures, to attend the temple!

All of my friends are examples to me. That is something that hardly ANYONE in this world can say. Anyways. I'm just SUPER grateful for the people around me, and for the affect that they have on my life, and the lives of the people around them! It makes me life so full of joy, and so much easier! We are support for each other during hard times, and especially against all of the junk that you can find at school and stuff... it's wonderful! Also... thank you to my friends because they can stand my overactive personality! To my friends... "You da' best!" Wow. That was cheesy.

No comments: