Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SUPER quick

here is an update on my theater/musical life...
theater... we got our scores back today for our first scenes... I think I got more than I deserved, and now I owe someone a cookie!
We got new SHAKESPEARE monologues... I'm Lady Macbeth... I'm scared out of my mind
Also... I don't know if I want to try out for the play or not... it's a Henry IV and Henry V combo...

IF YOU WANT TO COME SEE CURTAINS... PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! You know you want to, and you know I WANT YOU TO!!! I can even buy the tickets so you don't have to go to hillcrest to get them...

The days are the 18th - 21st at 7:00
Prices are 8 dollars in advance and 10 dollars at the door
The seating is assigned so get your tickets quick! (or ask me to get them for you!). I need to sell 50 tickets, so it would be GREAT if you would like to come... if you DON'T want me to get them for you, then go to the Main office at Hillcrest, and tell them you are buying tickets... and give them MY name... :) if you don't know what that is... it's Rachel Croft.

That is all.

WAIT! No it's not... In case you don't know... CURTAINS... is a fresh off of broadway musical, that you SERIOUSLY do not want to miss... if you want to come see it, come see it where it is cheap, and where you might see me! I know you would all want to see it! It's a murder-mystery comedy, play with-in a play! It's GREAT!

No comments: