Saturday, February 13, 2010

CACHOW!

Oh my, this is my one hundredth post! Crazy pants!

WHAT I am going to say is super quick...

This is me ten years ago...

This was me five years ago...




And this one is me now!
It's SO crazy... in the first two pictures I could NEVER have imagined what I could be like now...

AND NOW, I can't think about what I will be like in 5 years!! I'll be 21! (that's so old :) ). I'll be in college, or on my mission... and I seriously can't imagine it... only 5 years! SLOW DOWN LIFE!

Although... I think I'll probably look something like this...
Angelina Jolie at event of Inglourious Basterds

JUST KIDDING!!! :) Sorry Angelina, I would NOT want to look like you!

4 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!!!

BS said...

excuse me! 21 is not old!

haha! :)

Jessie said...

Is it crazy that I've known you since the time you took that very first picture? Ahhh! Haha. Much love. Jessie.

Jacob said...

Wow...nice picture =) just kidding. You have changed a lot....wow......yeah.