Monday, June 7, 2010

Posty Post

So... I get the feeling that nobody reads my blog these days, because you're too busy enjoying your summer fun, to hear about mine! GOOD! If you secretly read my blog and you don't know who I am. That is also good :) unless you're actually creepy. Then, it's not. Or if you're a friend and you're reading it that's also good! :) He he... anyways...

This post has a few points to it as usual!

1. Stare at my blog. Do you see the tiny picture boxes on the sidebar?.... ooooooh what's that? "Project Snapshot"? That's right reader... click on the little box! Gooooooood! Now enjoy! :)


2. Just a few things I am rediscovering about myself as summer has begun...

A. I LOVE to sing. If you live in my house you know that! (sorry family!). Also... if you live near my house, unfortunately... you know that too! But I LOVE it. With a flaming passion! (View flames below :) ). I just LOVE it so much, and I don't really know why, and I'm not very good at it. But I just LOVE it. Even more than that I love to hear people who are actually GOOD sing. Oh man... that just MELTS (that seems funny to me :) ) my heart. Anywhoodly.


B. I like reading! Not with a flaming passion yet... so no fire picture... probably more like this. Basically this is how my life has been... when I was in elementary school I was a pretty intense reader. I was basically a super star reader, because... I was in the fastest reading group in the 6th grade! I know. That's pretty sweet... and then... I hit middle school... and then... I hit Highschool... and then. I forgot how to read. Funny how that works! But now... I'm reading a book, and I'm liking it a lot!
C. I really like... to talk! Haha just kidding. I will never have to rediscover that about myself. :)

And... excuse my strange mood :) It's kind of a weird one, but I LIKE IT!

Um... that is all!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Haha this post completely made my smile Rachel Roo! (I have no idea where that name came up with it but oh well). I especially smiled (I don't know if that's possible?) when I read the whole super star reader in 6th grade and I was all Metallic Cooke Monster Blue! And then you mentioned sixth grade and yeah it just made my day. And the pictures, it truly added to your post, completing it and helping you communicate the thesis and basis of your post (and now I'm sounding like a nerd so I'll stop). But really. Just stopping by and letting you know that I am reading your posts. Diligently. (Well not really, but diligently enough. :) And I loooove Project Snapshot. Love it.) Anyways. I think that's all I have to say. This comment is already long enough.
Smile big.
jessieloo

Andres Bosque said...

Hahaha I love this post. You are funny! If you want a good read (unfortunately I too have forgotten how to read over the years as well), I highly recommend The Book Thief by Mark Zusak.

Andres Bosque said...

Sorry, make that Markus Zusak

Rach said...

Dear Jessie, you make me feel like I'm four! Thank you for commenting on my blog, AND for reading it! :)

Dear Andrew, thanks I'll check it out!