Sunday, July 18, 2010

Disneyland!

Let me take you on a magical journey... called... "The Croft's go to Disneyland!"

The first day was a FREAKING long drive, there were some frightening times,

Like our stop in this disturbing little place called "Tonopah." They have a clown motel there, that is NOT right. In case you were wondering, bikers are welcome at the "Clown Motel of death ."

Not to worry though, there were beautiful times too! (whatever that means)
We drove through Yosemite, and then went on to visit the HUGE trees. I love huge trees.

Oh SO beautiful!

And even more beautiful!
There were pine cones as big as your head! (Always desirable)


And trees that were... much MUCH MUCH bigger than your head :)


Can you see us? :) Don't be deceived by this picture either that tree is really thick around. REALLY thick around (I know I already said this but...I love fat trees...)
Den... we went to Disneyland! We love Disneyland... and... here are just a few pictures from our trip!

Jessica just "hangin' around" hehe...
Derek and the banana of his dreams!
AWWW... it's a Kodak moment :)
Passed out and... tossing cookies on the teacup ride :)
Space Mountain buddies!!!

Let's just say... we were very sad when we had to leave...

Yay! That is all.

5 comments:

Kaden said...

Yay fat trees! Haha, I love how in that last picture 3 of you are wearing BYU shirts...awesome

Rach said...

Everyday... at least TWO people were wearing them! We heard a "go cougars" probably everyday too :)

Nate and Heidi said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun... I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 5 :( I need to go pronto!
P.S. how was the fireside? Did you just learn oodles about boys? :)

Rach said...

It IS the happiest place on earth! :)

And the fireside was good! They showed us a little video they made with good and bad examples of dates, and then they did Q&A. I feel like a professional dater now... :P

Rozanne said...

When we went to Disney World we also had comments on the BYU shirts. I actually ran and hid when I saw a red 'U' shirt. :)