Card #2 - Features more of those flowers (painted of course) and just some stripes I painted on! I never get tired of peeling of the tape to reveal... a lovely straight line!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
A Craving for the Crafts!
For some reason... I've been feeling really crafty lately, so I present to you... MORE UGLY CARDS! I'm getting used to trying to make cute cards... but... it's not working out so great!
Card #2 - Features more of those flowers (painted of course) and just some stripes I painted on! I never get tired of peeling of the tape to reveal... a lovely straight line!
Card #3 features me trying to use chalk... I used chalk to make the blue and green stripes... and they overlap in that little corner you can't see. Then I embossed that little leaf thingy... then... the card got all dirty so I glued a white paper over the white part... then... it was still kind of dirty so AGAIN I added more chalk to make it look like it was on purpose :) Also notice the use of buttons! :)
oooooooh 3-D!
Card #4- is NOT very cute... but I think it's a fun idea, if it actually matched and stuff... it could be fun!
Yesh... I'm sure more cards will follow... we can only hope they get better :)
Card #2 - Features more of those flowers (painted of course) and just some stripes I painted on! I never get tired of peeling of the tape to reveal... a lovely straight line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really liked the chalk one with the buttons! You are getting good at them so fast :)
Post a Comment