Thursday, October 21, 2010

Have you missed me?

Most likely not... It's only been three weeks... which is actually a pretty long time, but it went by fast!!

Some things to note about my life...

1. I LOVE HILLCREST. I'm sure I get annoying because I say this every day... but... check out what the Shakespeare team did. Also... Hillcrest XC placed EIGHTH at state, when they were EXPECTED to take sixteenth. Take that... person who made that second number up! GO HUSKIES!

2. Tickets for Cinderella are now on sale!! Let me know if you want me to hook you up, because I would be more than happy too!

3. I love my lil' brother Jonathan! He's the bomb. Look what he did with me... He came with me a few weeks ago to ask someone to a dance. Note the ninja costume, and the football stripes, by not my crazy face in that picture. :) Also please note that I STILL bleed blue, I just couldn't miss an opportunity to ask this kid cleverly. (he wears a U of U shirt almost EVERY day. Literally.)



I'm thinking about pursuing professional shirt painting. I quite enjoy it. I'll show you another shirt I made sometime soon.
That's all.

1 comment:

Author said...

I LOVE all of your shirts! You should definitly show us how he answered you!