Hehe... it seems like at least once a day I do something crazy, that makes me laugh every time I think about it. Today... it was this.
My phone rings
"Hi, is Daniel there?"
and I explain to the caller that no Daniel is not there, (I have gotten calls for him ever since I got this phone.) and no I don't have a way to reach him.
"Do you have any contact information for him?"
I again explain that I don't have any way of contacting him. This phone guy sounded fun, he had a lot of spunk, which makes the next part of the story funnier.
"Alright, well sorry to bother you."
and then I said... "No thanks." ... "Oh wait, haha NO not no thanks, I mean... thank you bye!"
He just laughed and then hung up. Oh Rachel. Haha
1 comment:
Baha rachel, I giggled when I read this...You're fantastic, especially since you can laugh at yourself
Post a Comment