Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blast from the Past!

So. Today my fam traveled down to Provo to see a missionary homecoming. I seriously can not believe that it has been two years since we went there for this Elder's farewell! I thought it was a teeny bit HILARIOUS when he hugged me and said "Hi .... Jessica" Kinda quietly because he was confused.
Yeah... actually my name is Rachel :) I'm taller than Jessica though so it's kind of confusing! (sorry seester. It's true. :) )

Anywhoodlies. For SOME reason, experiences like that make me feel so old sometimes! The young men that are my age are getting close to missionary age, and I'm getting ever closer to college! I'm gonna have to get a REAL JOB this summer. Eeeeek. But I'm just a CHILD! Basically... I feel like I'm still as old as I am in these pictures.

Take a trip down memory lane with me...
Doodiloodoo Doodiloodoo (that's like... batman music in case you can't tell.)


I distinctly remember taking this picture. I'm perty sure I was like... "It'd be really cute if I hugged this bear like this!"


Awwww... we all have dirt on our faces. Presh.


WELL HELLO! I'm CRAZY!!!!!!!


So. I was going to put a picture of me on here from 2 years ago, before this missionary left. But. They were took awkward :) I refuse!

It's just super crazy to me. I better hurry and grow up mentally quick, before next year comes. Because I'll be leaving for college and that's just Carazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come the pictures don't show up? I see nothing :(