Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A sign.

Yesterday I decided to do my hair coily. Just for fun. And I got a bajillion complements! Now don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to say my hair was super foxy or something of the sort because really it wasn't... it was just SHOCKING! Wwwwwait. Rachel did her hair? A sign. That I should probably do that more often. :)

Today. I decided to match my outfit. "Wow. You actually look put together." It's true :) Someone said that. Jokingly (probably :) ) Also a bajillion people said "I like your outfit" Again... not because it was smokin' because it was strrange. :) A sign. I should try to match more often!

Also. Random thoughts. Freedom is sweet. Oh so sweet. Now that all my AP tests are done and I have tons of free time I'm starting to do things like... practice piano! And read books. Also shocking.

Also. This is more random. I was getting into my car to drive home. Thinking about the fact the remote to unlock my car doesn't work. The plus side of the situation. If I ever lose my keys then no thug can try to find my car by pushing the button. However... the bad news is. If anyone ever tries to get me with a car bomb that explodes when the car unlocks. I'll TOTALLY get blown up because I have no button to save me! I know. Scary. But I like to live on the edge :)

Anywho :) That's all!

No comments: