These binders I think are from a 1st grader.
This is a backpack from... well I would guess around a 5th grader?
This outfit is from someone going to law school, a business woman.
Isn't amazing how different people can be when they all have "school" in common.
Oh wait those are all things, from MY LIFETIME, actually, they're all things for THIS SCHOOL YEAR!
Oh my goodness I'm crazy. I have little kid binders, and a backpack that could be from anywhere, and my outfit that my 15 year old mind thinks is "sophisticated". Hmmm... sometimes I wonder which side of "Rachel" everyone sees, although I know a LOT of people that would know that all of those things were from this year. I guess I'm just a weird combination of things, I can't REALLY describe myself, although this part of the post COULD put me in a nutshell if you think about it. (P.S., I WOULD LOVE to know if you think of me as "binder Rachel" (a.k.a. little kid Rachel), "Backpack Rachel", or "Outfit Rachel", or a combination! POST A COMMENT!)
Anywho, I've been thinking about Highschool, and I'm pretty excited although, I have a feeling a few of my teachers are going to be SHOCKED, because while I am a Croft, I'm NOT AT ALL like my brothers and sister. This also made me realize, that I haven't blogged about my sister yet!!!
Meet Jessica.
(Photo Credits to Derek Croft.)-Yes she's that pretty in real life.
-Yes she's brilliant, AND she's hilarious. (just read her blog!)
-She has EXCELLENT posture, and carries herself well.
-She's fluent in Spanish... EXTREMELY impressive to me, (we'll see how the Spanish teacher takes it when he realizes, I'm SLOW with languages!)
-She's also brilliant when it comes to theater (yeah same thing theater teacher sorry for this shock!) Talk about an AMAZING theater president, and the best Poppy ever!
-Also, she's patient and she's a peacemaker, and she's giving. (which I wish I could absorb from her.) I have idolized her since I was born, and she has taken each little note I sent her, and BELIEVE me there have been many, that takes a LOT of patience. Also, she drives me around, and listens to my monologuing ,which I know drives her crazy. She couldn't HAVE a crazier sister, but somehow she deals with me.
-She's very firm and secure, she definetly likes to know what she's doing, and she just gets it done, she's INDEPENDENT! She never has to ask for help, and somehow everything comes out perfectly.
-Oh, did I mention hardworking? She did IB AND she was the theater president, you have NO idea how many nights she spent up, she did SO much work. She got AMAZING grades, and kept up with her interests. AMAZING. She knows how to use her time wisely, she could cram SO much into each day!
-She's very kind. Guess what she did this summer, looked for SERVICE to do in her spare time! Seriously, she's so sweet, and willing.
I could go ON and ON but my seester is quite a wonderful person... oh P.S. Jessica, pretend that this post doesn't bug you, like all of those notes :).
So, thinkin' about this, I only HOPE I can learn to be as good as she is when I go to Highschool. I hope I can impress the teachers as much as she does, and I hope I can be as smart as she is! I hope I can learn to be as hardworking, and I REALLY hope that I somehow gain some of her talents in Spanish, and Theater!
But... I think my teachers are in for a personality shock! Eh, what can I say it's me? :)
2 comments:
Thankee, Seester. This is very sweet of you. And P.S., I think you are all three--folder, backpack, and trendy outfit. You're too complex to be defined by a single inanimate object, or even three.
Haha Rach, you're so cute. I love youre outfit and backpack and binders and whatnot, they all come together to make Rachel! Haha. I love how in Spanish, the teacher calls you Croft, and when he was calling roll you could see the click in his expression. I'm sure all of your teachers will learn to love you, you're hard not to love (of course only in a way a teacher could love a student ;])
Much love
/jes
Post a Comment