Alright, I'm back in school, and all I can say is that it's pretty good. I've gotten lost a few times but that was expected... and all of my classes seem pretty good! What I'm most excited for is theater class... and also AUDITIONS!!! I'm back into this, and I have an audition on Tuesday for CURTAINS... you can't even know how excited I am for this. I could pee my pants I'm so excited!!!! Auggghhhhh... anyways... Auditions on Tuesday, I'll post with how they went sometime this week...
3 comments:
Woot. You will do well at your audition, fo sho. But don't pee your pants.... The directors might be a little put out by that. :) And I heard your solo went really well today. 'Grats, seesta.
Tank you seester... yeah I'll avoid peeing my pants... I could see how that would be akward...
AHHHH!!! I'm so excited for you! Sweetness!!! You have to update on the whole theater thing a lot, that is way cool!
Post a Comment