Eeekers. Somehow, it's gotten to be that time of year again. If only it were the MOST wonderful time (I love Christmas). But no... it's school time.
I'm AFEERED of:
1. AP classes galore. So I know all of you are hardcore students... and you take on a lot, but this is my first year REALLY taking on a lot . I'm hoping, to ENJOY my AP classes. (pahahahah...) Hopefully. Hopefully, I won't fail everything. I think most likely I'm afraid of having to work this hard (sounds dumb, but is probably true!) I'm really going to have to have some self discipline.
2. My aerobics class. I always thought it sounded like it'd be fun to be in an "aerobics class." So here I am, signed up for aerobics. I have it FIRST PERIOD on B days. Yeah, that's gonna be great, I've heard stories about how hard that class is, and here I am, the least fit girl in the world... signed up to work my bootay off, and get sweaty FIRST THING in the morning. We hope I survive :) (I'm actually secretly still excited, I just hope nobody pukes... rumor has it, that happens!)
Things I'm EXCITED of :
1. Cinderella!!! YAY! Hillcrest is putting on Cinderella this year, and I am STINKIN' excited. It's going to be so fun!!!
2. Time of My Life. A really awesome play.
3. And one last theatre thing, I'm SO excited to see all of the productions company things! Yay!
4. Junior Prom! (tehehe... I'm just messing with you!)
4. Clothing 1. I don't even know HOW I got signed up for that, but I am signed up for it! And I'm kind of excited! I've become fascinated by sewing recently, and I hope I learn some skizzles in this class! I ALSO hope it's not one of those WAY easy classes, where you learn no skillz...
That is all!
1 comment:
Rachel is gunna have an awesome year, and do fantastic in all of her AP classes...really I have no doubt in you.
Post a Comment