Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kicks and Giggles!

I have the SILLIEST sense of humor! I'm always laughing (whether it be quietly to myself, or outloud) Here are just a few things that I SINCERELY and I think LITERALLY laughed at today!

- I went to Hobby Lobby today, and then to Lowe's and Home Depot, and I laughed that I went from this "frilly" store, to a "man store."

-At Home Depot, this couple had two puppies in their shopping cart, and this lady stopped to talk to them, because she couldn't resist the pull of the puppies :). (IT's TRUE, women love puppies.)

- At Hobby Lobby, this older lady was talking to a younger mother, and she called her baby girl, a baby boy. AWKWARD. Then the older lady said "Is SHE about 3 or 4 months?" "Nope she's 9 months" AWKWARD. PAHA...

- On the cover of the Reader's Digest, there is a little thing that says "Now in 3-D! (not really)."

-That song from Mulan... "Honor to us All" The part where the lady says "And a great hairdo." Look it up... it's totally funny!

-That beginning song from Hercules "I'd like to make some SWEET music with him." PAHA.

I had many more... because my little "laughing moments" happen a lot :) Childish? Probly. Oh well!

That's all!

2 comments:

Jessica C. Gilliland said...

Kids in the bike trailer: "WHEEEEEEEE!"

Rach said...

Haha. Oh my goodness... don't talk about it... it makes me laugh STILL!