Thursday, September 9, 2010

Google ya crazies

I was driving to school this morning, and on the radio, they were talking about how google is going to be made EVEN faster. That's nutty! I just googled the word "monkeys" and got MY results in .34 seconds. That's SUPER fast. And they're making it even FASTER! They were talking about how AWESOME it is that we'll now be able to get our results in "blah blah blah" BUT. The fact of the matter is... I wasn't that impressed!

To make it seem more impressive, the people on the radio started adding up the figures, and found out that depending on how much you google, you will over some amount of years have saved THIRTY MINUTES of your life. Isn't that AWESOME!?! I'm sorry. ANOTHER fact. If you stopped googling so much... you'd PROBABLY save even more time than that! I do love google though. :) I just don't think it's that cool that it's getting faster. In theory it's crazy that it CAN get faster, but it's REALLY not that much more practical. You COULD do everything faster and have that much more time. But... whatevs.

That is all.

1 comment:

Jessica C. Gilliland said...

Know what's scary? Google can now think faster than I can type. That's scary. Sometimes... I feel like it's reading my mind.