Monday, September 13, 2010

Mis Clases

Paha... so... I was looking through my post drafts... and there are like 6 or 7 posts in there that are not completed yet. Weird.

Basically THIS post is about mi vida, y mis clases.

Number one. - I kind of... don't like my Spanish class. Not because of the teacher, or the material that we cover or anything, I just feel very uncomfortable trying to use the language. The only problem is, if you don't use it, you never get any better. But somehow, I can't convince my silly little self, that it's okay to be embarasado (just kidding.) it's okay to be embarrassed for awhile, if it means I'll get better. We'll see how that goes... as of now though, that class es muy dificil.

Number two. I freaking love aerobics. Minus those days that we have to run for part of the class period I LOVE it. I love it when I feel a drop of sweat running down my face. Oh baby, that's the best. I love being sore, and I just, love working out in there!

Number three. I love calculus! I've discovered I'm such a math nerd. SUCH a math nerd, and I like it a lot :) Good times in that class!

Number four. U.S. History... is somehow boring me right now. I LOVE America, with all of my heart, and yet when I see that chunky book, I just can't bring myself to read it. Well... I can... it just hurts.

Number five. Seminary and AP Art are SUPER great classes. As always :)

Number six. Musical rehearsals have started! Fun stuff! :)

Number seven. I LOVE being a piano teacher! What kind of teacher is blessed with SIX golden students? They're all perfect, and so much sweeter to me than I deserve.

Number eight. Just kidding that's about all I have to say...

No comments: