Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pictures... from the Gateway trip! ... including Urban Lake

So... we went to the gateway to look at sidewalk chalk art... and now I'm TOTALLY gonna do my own... as soon as it stops raining :) but here are some pictures from our trip... I call this first one "Urban Lake..." cool huh??




We went to the store afterward... here is a WALL of gum... what does this say about our society?? :)




Thing... it wouldn't flip stupid!!! ... anywho we have one of those bricks... at gateway!! It's SWEET!



Beginnings of one of those sweet 3-D chalk art thingies!




Hey Derek... look... the green yellow red building!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome! I went to that last year.. On accident. I didn't know it was going on when I went ha ha. But Rachel and I looked at all the art and it was way cool I loved it! But sweet pictures!

Rach said...

Thanks! Yeah, it was AMAZING...and now I REALLY want to do my own... I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow :)