Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Auditions... and stuff

Alright... auditions auditions, I don't know WHAT it is that makes me SO nervous about auditions. Really the concept is simple, you go in you sing, and you're done... but I was kind of scared. I didn't sing my best, and I wish I could re-do it... I REALLY have no idea what to do when you sing a song... stand there is about all I come out with... sometimes I'll try a classic gesture... but this time I tried one and then I swear the director did the gesture I did and said something to the directors like "Why does everyone do this... it looks dumb!"... so I quickly stopped that and stuck to sitting there akwardly :D... but... I must have been not ABSOLUTELY terrible because... I made call backs... I don't really expect to get a part, and I don't like it when people say "you're getting a part!" it's not a good thing to say I think... anyways... we'll see how call backs go tomorrow, I'll have to dig right down to the bottom of my soul... and hopefully... I won't feel nothing :)! I REALLLY want to break out of my shell... for being the most outgoing person in my family... I sure can be the shy-ist... Pointers would be appreciated!

1 comment:

BS said...

I hope it went/is going well Rachel! Just be yourself, that is ALWAYS the best strategy...and smile a lot :)