Saturday, September 5, 2009
Audition update... and theater fun!
Alright, so I'm kind of proud of myself... I wasn't nervous at call backs... I just did it! YAY! I tried to act as well as I could, which wasn't THAT good, but it was still really fun... I'm just proud that I MADE it to callbacks, and then that I was able to do a lot better than I have in the past, and that I could have fun! The roles are announced now, I'm not a lead but that wasn't what I was going for so... there ya go! I am excited for my theater class though, it's going to help me to learn how to act hopefully... I'm going to try :D... I hope that once I have learned how to act then I can learn how to handle a role better... we'll see... anyways, in theater I'm doing a monologue taken from a play called Bad Habits it's an interesting play... I may not have chosen it if I had had a chance to do a different one... but whatever. I'm studying the play now, and it's really interesting. The character that I'm doing is a woman who is driven insane by her husband, who is somewhat OCD. She's driven crazy by him! He does everything SO precisely... and it's interesting from that one little piece that is my monologe that I read before I started reading the play, she seemed a lot more crazy than she does in the rest of the play... anyways... that's about it! That was kind of a really boring post, but I thought I would update for those that wanted an update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HEY RACHEL!!!!!! This is Jacob Virgin! you knew me in eighth grade (well, ninth for you) and I JUST found out that you have a blog, and it's HILARIOUS!! I love it! I'm sure that you'll do fine in the theatre class. I'm sorry, but you probably got in. I know you don't like people saying that, but you're so talented that you're definitely getting in. :)
HI JACOB!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! OH my goodness... don't tell me I'm hilarious, you're hilarious my man, I laugh every time I think of your bet on it dance. Thanks! I know I did make the play, so that's good... especially since everyone makes it... unless they're rude... but :) thanks for the encouragement my friend! P.S. this is a different google account than my blogging one! If you get confused... that's it... although I don't think you would whateva
wull.....i'll just but in here fer a sec...
CONGRATS, RACHEL! I freakin love you...and I miss you....and I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun, and you have to tell me any performance dates so I can try my best to come!!!
congrats!!! WOOOO!!!
Post a Comment