Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Life is Good!
Oh my goodness, you all are going to be SO tired of hearing me talk about school, and rehearsals but I'm having a blast right now! We've only been doing dancing for a few days but oh my goodness it is a blast! Actually, this is only the second day, and it is so fun. When you do it with all of the energy you have it is pretty stinkin' energetic! Oh my goodness, being in the aisles is so overwhelmingly fun! Anywho... besides that, life is good right now, because I think I'm doing pretty okay with school, I'm keeping up with stuff, and this Saturday I sat down and got a lot done so this week I don't have as much to do. I really feel like I'm improving, a LOT... all I had to do was apply the principle of self-mastery. Anyways... life is good, and I am having a blast with all of the things that I get to do! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is WAYYYYY cool! I wish I had those self-mastery skills. I am TOTALLY coming to your play! TOTALLY!!
Post a Comment