I went on a hike today with my Dad. We hiked up in the mountains and took pictures, but for some reason there is something you can't capture about nature. It is so incredible to think of all that the earth is. All that is put into everything! The Earth is an absolute masterpiece!
Take this picture for example.
Isn't that teeny tiny little bug incredible? The way its little wings fold under it's hard outer shell. The way it's little eyes see, the way it navigates. Each little leaf in that forest has the ability to produce energy from light in a way that scientists can not adequately replicate! The world is incredible in every way! I kept stopping during the hike to point random things out to my dad. This picture "Oh my goodness, look at how big that bug is for a bug!""Don't you love how this mold can be bright green?"
Look how orange the trees are!"That's a swirly rock!"
The Earth is so amazing. I just wonder how God could not exist. It's impossible! He made the Earth. He made me, and he loves me, and I am his daughter! Have you ever thought about the human body? Incredible. How does it all work together? How does my heart pound, how does the blood circulate through my body? How do my thoughts race? How do I have talents? Not by coincidence.
I was just thinking, the world is incredible!
And, I'm so grateful for it!
That is all.
5 comments:
How true....psh, you're so insightful...
Did you take ALL these pictures? GORGEOUS!
I totally agree, and I love the way you put it.
Those pictures are beautiful Rach! If you took them, I say enter one of them into Reflections as beauty is.. I think you have a shot!
You really have quite a gift for photography!
That is an amazing way to put things. I love to think about the impossibility of God NOT existing. It's just impossible, and you took the words right out of my mouth.
I was actually going to do a picture like that for reflections, but if I do, I CAN'T win against that. INCREDIBLE!
Post a Comment